- Category-A:Girl students belonging to BPL studying IX to XII in govt and graduate and Post graduate courses.
- Category-B:Students studying in Govt. and Private ITIs.
- Category-C:Students who have secured 55% or above(Girls), and 70% or above(Boys). Family income less than 2 lac. p/a.
- Students of Graduate Courses like : B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B.Pharma, BCA,BBA,BBM,Bachelor of Business Economics/Finance,B.Sc.(Agriculture), BVSC and BNYS.
Engineering courses like:Computer Science/ Engineering (IT) / (Bio-Technology), Nuclear Engineering, Industrial Environment Engineering, Plastic Technology & Petro Chemical Engineering.
- Students of Post Graduation Courses like : M.A., M.Phil, M.Com, M.Pharma, M.Lib (Science), MBA, Master of Business Economics/Finance/ Human Resources Management/ International Business/ M.Sc. / MVSc, M.Sc. (Agriculture), MCA, Organic Agriculture, Solar Energy, Rural/Urban Management.
- Students of Graduation and Post Graduation including diploma courses in the field of Environment like: Environment Scientist, Environment Engineer and Environment Journalist. Students of Graduation and Post Graduation Courses in Hospitality, Architecture, Physiotherapy, Micro Biology, Forensic Sciences and Social Work.
Download Application form Click here
The scholarship amount shall be disbursed through electronic transfer to the bank account of the student if possible, otherwise through crossed A/c.Payee cheque or DD in favour of the student. The cheque/DD shall be sent directly to the student.