PADALA SCHOLARSHIPS


PADALA CHARITABLE TRUST
                                        -EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS


Padala Charitable Trust (PCT) is a non-profit, non-government organization founded and registered in 2002. The primary goal of PCT is to provide financial help to the economically disabled students who excel in academics and have a strong desire in pursuing higher education, with no bar on their caste, religion or gender. To date, the Trust has awarded 403 scholarships worth Rs. 14,80,926/- for students under the Educational Scholarship Program.


Last date to receive applications is 31st May

Application form: Down load


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say " I used everything that you gave me"  - Erma Bombeck



"Service to humanity is the highest form of worship"